– Realistic, Detailed High model of Microsoft lumia 535 orange .
– Four version of (home screen) like image preview and it included in maps folder as (screen, screen2, screen3, screen4)
– screen was separated
– The preview images were rendered on 3ds Max 2013 with V-Ray 2.0.
– Native format is 3ds Max 2013.
Available in the following file formats:
– 3ds Max (2010, 2013) with V-Ray materials (.max)
– 3ds Max (2013) with Scanline materials (.max)
– Cinema 4D R14
– FBX (.fbx)
– OBJ (.obj)
– In formats OBJ, FBX , C4D model exported to standard materials (textures), not contain V-Ray shaders.
– The obj formats are geometry with texture mapping coordinates. No materials attached.
– You can make the poly count higher by TurboSmooth level.
– All the materials are named.
– NOTE: V-Ray is required for the V-Ray 3ds Max scene and Studio setup is included but HDRI not included.